CellProfiler is free, open-source software for quantitative analysis of biological images. No prior experience in programming or computer vision is required – this page is intended to help you get up and running.
The quickest way to get up and running with CellProfiler is to:
- Download CellProfiler.
- Launch it by double clicking. (Windows troubleshooting)
- The welcome screen pops up: choose the example pipeline (if you are connected to the internet) and run it.
- Find an example pipeline and images (here) that are similar to yours and run it.
- Adjust the pipeline to your own images.
- Post at the online forum if you have any trouble.