Using the File Menu
menu provides options for loading and saving your pipelines and
performing an analysis run.
- New project: Clears the current project by removing all the analysis
modules and resetting the input modules.
- Open Project...: Open a previously saved CellProfiler project (.cpproj file)
from your hard drive.
- Open Recent: Displays a list of the most recent projects used. Select any
one of these projects to load it.
- Save Project: Save the current project to your hard drive as a .cpproj file.
If it has not been saved previously, you will be asked for a file name to give the
project. Thereafter, any changes to the project will be automatically saved to that filename unless
you choose Save as....
- Save Project As...: Save the project to a new file name.
- Revert to Saved: Restore the currently open project to the settings it had when
it was first opened.
- Import Pipeline: Gives you the choice of importing a CellProfiler pipeline file from
your hard drive (From file...) or from a web address (From URL...). If importing from
a file, you can point it to a pipeline (.cppipe) file or have it extract the pipeline from
a project (.cpproj) file.
- Export: You have the choice of exporting the pipeline you are currently working on as a
CellProfiler .cppipe pipeline file (Pipeline), or the image set list as a CSV (Image set listing).
- Clear Pipeline: Removes all modules from the current pipeline.
- View Image: Opens a dialog box prompting you to select an image file for
display. Images listed in the File list panel in the Images module can be also be displayed by double-clicking
on the filename.
- Analyze Images: Executes the current pipeline using the current pipeline
and Default Input and Output folder settings.
- Stop Analysis: Stop the current analysis run.
- Run Multiple Pipelines: Execute multiple pipelines in sequential order.
This option opens a dialog box allowing you to select the pipelines you would like
to run, as well as the associated input and output folders. See
the help in the Run Multiple Pipelines dialog for more details.
- Resume Pipeline: Resume a partially completed analysis run from where it left off.
You will be prompted to choose the output .h5/.mat file
containing the partially complete measurements and the analysis run will pick up
starting with the last cycle that was processed.
- Preferences...: Displays the Preferences window, where you can change
many options in CellProfiler.
- Exit: End the current CellProfiler session. You will be given the option
of saving your current pipeline if you have not done so.